We're proud to partner with local artists to bring you beautifully crafted, high-quality goods with beautiful graphics.
We were recently featured in a post by A.elle Design for our featured case by Leah Flores.
Click the link or see below!
List 3: artists beyond Hawai’i
We had so much fun creating our lists of local artists we feature in the shop and online, we decided to make one for our special selection of mainland artists whose products we carry regularly and feel a special connection to.
List #3: Our far-flung friends featured in a. ell atelier
1. Prink Technologies from Portland, OR not only features cool, natural products like wood sunglasses & iphone cases, they also carry the artwork of our cousin, Leah Flores, printed on Iphone 5 cases.
2. Spencer Reynolds art has been featured in a. ell atelier since the beginning, back in the alley location days. Read our blog about him here.
3. Drea James–sister of our First Saturday veteran Scuba Tom–makes vintage jewelry that has a timeless look and feel, with a variety of unique gems and styles found from pieces from the early 20′s, 30′s, & 40′s.
4. Goddess Garden all-natural sunscreen from Oregon. Read more here.
5. We have long carried the beautiful jewelry of Angelina Rasmussen, known best for her handmade “snake” earrings made with 14k gold and sterling silver.
7.Southern designer Marcus Nelson’s menswear line, with soft cotton tees and linen pants.